Hello, all our loyal followers.
Well, things have turned upside-down around here. In the last two weeks, we have gone through a lot. Ben was admitted to the hospital and was having lots of trouble clearing his secretions due to weakness and an inability to cough. So, we decided to get a tracheostomy to be able to clear his airway better. After a trip to the Cleveland Clinic and a couple small breathing scares, Ben is back in Columbus, breathing easy on a trache and ventilator. Now we have time to catch our breath. Actually, a lot of time, while we wait for the OK to head home and be with the kids again.
So, I thought I would do a blog update while Ben naps. So here are some pictures for you to admire and enjoy. We are ready to hear from you any time, and if you want to visit, let us know.
The Thimmes Clan
Christmas 2010
1 comment:
Red, it's always good to hear news from you. I'm glad everything went well and hopefully you'll be able to get back home soon. I think of you all often, I love the pics, is that a hat on Sophie, it's adorable on her ;)
Post a Comment