The other piece of news from our family is...
The three of us will now be four!
That's right. In case you haven't already heard, we're having a baby! I am 14 weeks now and will be due at the end of January.
We are very excited...we've always wanted to have a bigger family and Sophie brings us so much joy, that a second could only double it. Plus, we couldn't imagine Soph not having a sibling, since we both had so many.
Keep us in your prayers. If you're interested in helping out, either in preparation of new baby, or after the baby comes, let me know.
Love,
Sarah, Ben and Sophie
1 comment:
Congratulations, Thimmes family! I heard about the new arrival from my mom, and then I realized that for some reason I never logged on to your blog. We got one on the way, too (another boy). Hope to see you next time I'm in Ohio or (God willing) when we move back to Ohio.
Post a Comment